Monday, October 26, 2009

Nothing like MeMe and Papaw's House!!

There is really nothing like the Mississippi Delta and nothing like going home. I LOVE it and I LOVE that I grew up there!! I grew up riding on my daddy's tractors, playing in his cotton trailers, fishing out of his fish ponds and was just able to do things like ride my bike with all of my friends all over town, without a care in the world. To this day, I still feel like a child at Christmas everytime I go home- Mom and Dad take such good care of us!! This weekend we got to experience a little of that small town magic and I just treasured every second of it. There are so many things about a small town that I miss and I hope to give Jack and Emma a little piece of it as often as I can!!


Here we go... we're on our way to Belzoni!!


A little Gator fun!!





We even got to go to the Pumpkin Patch!!


This picture just cracks me up, and anyone who knows mom should crack up too!!

Jack and PaPaw are two peas in a pod!!







We got to go to the most precious Halloween Party when we got home from our fun weekend in Belzoni! The Ezell's always know how to throw a fun party!!

No comments: