Sunday, October 11, 2009

Life is Good!!

We had such a fun, incredible weekend!! It all started on Friday morning with a field trip to the petting zoo, at the fair, with Jack's class. Jack goes to the sweetest school and has the sweetest little class and awesome teacher!! We are so thankful and blessed to be a part of Trinity!! Next came Tiffany's 40th Birthday Party on Friday night!! I am so proud to have such an awesome sister and so lucky to have such a special bond with her!! Tiffany, you are Fabulous at 40 and I love you dearly!!!! Finally, on Saturday night Bryan and I had dinner with my oldest and dearest friends Sutton and Roger, Annie, Rainer and precious little Ana!! The Sory's are my second family and it means the absolute world to me when I get to spend time with them!!! There's never a dull moment and we always walk away wondering where the time went and we can't wait until we get to see each other again!! I cannot express enough how much the Sory's mean to me- Love You All!! I can't continue to talk about this awesome weekend without saying that Friday marked five wonderful, amazing years with my sweet, loving husband!! Five years ago I had my dream wedding with my dream husband which began my happily ever after... What more could I ask for!!

Jack's Field Trip

You would think I told Jack and the baby goat to pose!!:)

Jack's sweet, sweet teacher Ms. Kristi:)

Jack wasn't scared to feed any of the animals- not even the camel!!??




Tiffany's Birthday Party

Tiffany and her beautiful boys, Will and Tyler!








Our Great Night Out!!

Fun Times!!

Laughter the way it should be- Just like old times!!!



1 comment:

The Harmelinks said...

Shelley, Congratulations on your beautiful family. I love watching Jack and Emma grow!
Happy fall, AE