Monday, October 24, 2011

Team SuperJack:))

I cannot even begin to explain the overwhelming response we've had in support for Team SuperJack!! It has really been quite amazing!! Over the past few months, we have raised an incredible $10,000!!!! Our goal was $5000 and I really thought that was stretching it..so as you can imagine, I'm astounded!!! Walk Day was just the icing on the cake for all of the love and support we've recieved!! It was such a FUN day for us all:)) I'm sick that we waited until the end to take our group picture, when I would say probably about 20 people had already left!! That is just one of those things that I will know to do in the beginning next year:) But as you can see in our group picture...It's still a lot people minus the ones that had been there!! And I also know that there were so many people who couldn't be there...but were there with us in spirit:) I just can't even put into words how blessed we feel to have so many people love on us and support us in our grueling effort to find a cure for our baby!! It's amazing how one little "SuperJack" can affect and touch the lives of so many people... My Hero!!!






























The post-walk...Jack had a ball with Edwin...As we all did:))





1 comment:

Jessica Harriman said...

That is amazing!!! Y'all should be so proud!