Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It's Just the Little Things...

I am thoroughly enjoying the fruits of my labor these days...and believe me, sometimes it is labor intensive with two small children at home, but I'm really trying not to take a single second or the smallest moment for granted!! I am realizing how fast this is all going and finding that it is just the "little things" that are making me so happy!! It could just be hearing Jack say, "May I have another cup of milk please" or watching him read actual words in books or having picnic lunches in the backyard or having playdates with friends or just seeing Emma light up just by seeing me, that I realize God has given me the best job in the world!!! I am so, so thankful for these gifts I've been given:))


This is how I'm finding Emma in the mornings these days...just the little things:)






Went to get my camera when Jack was reading his Spiderman book to Emma and walked in to him giving her kiss...just the little things:)




She's seriously this happy just trying to get a little toy- Love It and Love her scoot...just the little things!!!:)


2 comments:

Jessica Harriman said...

I know exactly what you mean. Those pictures are precious! Emma is gorgeous!

Amy said...

Precious pictures! I love the ones of Emma in her bed and Jack kissing her...so sweet!
I agree, our job is challenging many days but very rewarding!
Talk soon!