Thursday, May 6, 2010

9 Months!!

I think this may be my favorite age!!! There is nothing cuter than a crawling baby!! I have found myself lately using my blog to go back and look up dates and info on things for my scrapbook, so here goes my list of everything she is doing...:) She is just the happiest little thing!! She laughs and gets SO excited at just about everything!!! My favorite time to see her so excited is when I go in her room to get her up in the mornings- she squeals, laughs and claps and it just makes me so excited to go get her up everyday:) She can now sit up from a laying down position and vice versa and she is also pulling up- this makes changing her diaper a ton of fun:)!!!! My oh my how things have changed since she is now mobile!! It's a whole different world with a mobile baby and a very active 2 year old, but as with every new phase, we are getting adjusted! She is my sleeper- I put her down by 6:00 and she sleeps until 7 or 7:30...I've never been so lucky with Jack-he gets up with the chickens:) She weighs 20lbs 1oz, so she is obviously doing good in that department! She talks a lot (DaDa and ByeBye are still the only recognizable words), claps a lots, waves a lot and is just very alert and aware of everything going on around her!! They both bring so much joy and happiness to our lives!! I wouldn't trade a single second of staying home with them- It is the most fullfilling thing I have every undertaken!!








Can't forget our Michelangelo:)

2 comments:

The Downings said...

They are so precious! I bet you you never sit down!!

Jessica Harriman said...

Look at all those teeth! She is sooo cute!!