Thursday, February 25, 2010

Proud Mama!!

What do you get when you throw a "Potty Party", complete with all the bells and whistles....





SUCCESS- YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!! I couldn't be more proud of my "Big Boy"!!:))






Sweet, little Emma has been a very busy girl!!! She is rolling all over the place, sitting up really good, eating extremely well and cutting 4 more teeth- all on top and all at just about the same time- yep!!:)) This makes 6 teeth at only 6 months of age- Whew!!! I guess I'm glad to be getting it over with, but I sure did like her gummy smile:)) She is just the sweetest little cupcake!! She just giggles and giggles at everything, especially Jack!! They absolutely adore each other and it just makes my heart melt!!






Just a sweet little moment~



1 comment:

Jessica Harriman said...

I'll have to remember that one!