Monday, June 29, 2009

Choo Choo- It's a Birthday Party!!

We had Jack's "Choo Choo" 2nd Birthday Party this weekend at Strawberry Patch Park. Everything was great and even the weather cooperated- at least it wasn't over 100 degrees:)) Jack rode the choo choo train the entire time, but I thought if that is what makes him happy, then let him ride. It's really hard to believe my baby is about to be 2 years old. His birthday is this coming Friday, on the 3rd, and I really think I'm trying to squeeze every second out of his still being one year old before he actually turns two. Everyone warns and prepares you for how fast time flies, but I really wasn't expecting it to go quite this fast!! What a fantastic blessing we have been given for the past 2 years!!! What did we ever do without him?:)

2 comments:

Robin North said...

The party was great! I think it is funny we both started our posts with "Choo! Choo!". Must be a school teacher thing.

Leslie Tyler said...

I'm so glad the party was wonderful! We hate that we missed it!