Thursday, April 30, 2009

Music Time!!






Jack and I have been going to music, "Kindermusik", once a week since January. At our first class Mrs. Thornell asked the children to come and get an instrument out of the basket, take an instrument to their mom, sit and watch patiently while everyone had a turn to play their instrument and then return the instruments to the basket. All of this to toddlers!! I thought there was no way in the world we were ready for something like this! I started watching and all of the children, including Jack, were following her instructions! I was amazed!! As each week has progressed, I have watched them all learn how to share (sometimes too much), learn how to sit patiently and wait, learn how to follow instructions and learn lots of fun songs and dances while playing some sort of "instrument". Not to mention, we have made lots of great friends as well. It has really been such a fun, fun experience!! What I first thought was going to be a disaster has turned out to be such a great thing!

No comments: